welcome, and thank you for joining me on my farm and studio in southern lancaster county, pennsylvania
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

kreativ blogger award

Thanks to Michelle over at Boulderneigh for sending me the Kreativ Blogger award! One always likes to be appreciated - or maybe that's just me, hmmm? Anyway, as I understand it, I'm to list seven of my favorite authors and then seven blogs to nominate for the award. So without further ado, here we go...

My seven favorite authors:
Dean Koontz
Gene Logsdon
Jonathan Kellerman
Patricia Cornwell
John Sandford
Michael Crichton
Dean Koontz

Okay, I cheated and put Koontz in twice. But really, these days most of the books I read come from the library with the exception of Koontz. If he has a new book out, I buy it. Because what I've found is that they are good enough to re-read. More than once.

Seven creative blogs:

I encourage you to visit these blogs and see if you don't agree that they are quite creative! Each one different and unique, but with something special to share.

No comments: